Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Detail (Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers)
Short Details of Notification
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06-05-2020
- Date Extended : 30-06-2020 till midnight
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil
Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers
- Maximum Age: 26 Years as on 30th June 2020
- Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Post Applied for individual posts age criteria has to be check from details job Notifications.
|Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers|
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid GATE 2020
marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to
apply for the advertised positions.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical
(GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code:
EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible
to apply for the advertised posts.
GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
How TO Fill Form
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job
Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the
candidate will be sent on this email-id/mobile no.
- Candidate must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read
the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, candidate should have following inputs ready for uploading/filling on the ONLINE portal:
- GATE 2020 registration number and GATE 2020 Marks Card
- Scanned copy of Color Passport Size Photograph which was used to register for GATE 2020. If the candidate is called for PI, then the identity of the candidate shall be established with GATE-2020 Admit and Marks Cards.
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Additionally, the candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste
certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their GATE-2020 Registration number, category (Gen/EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD), qualification details etc. in the Online application form very carefully. Candidates will not be allowed to change their
particulars after submitting of the On-line application and no request in this regard will be entertained subsequently
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE 2020 Registration Number in the ONLINE application form. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Discipline and Marks (out of 100) will be auto-filled based upon his/her GATE2020 registration number.
- Candidates must note that GATE-2020 marks and relevant personal details of the candidates are auto – retrieved from the database provided by the GATE authorities through a software and therefore any wrong entry in GATE – 2020 registration no. by the candidate may result in mis-match, thus resulting in nonretrieval of candidate details successfully. Hence due care needs to be taken by candidate while entering GATE – 2020 registration number in the on-line application form
- It may be noted that IOCL does not carry out any manual intervention to correct any mistake committed by candidate in filling-in the GATE registration number while applying on-line in Indian Oil.
- Wherever final marks have been awarded as letter grade (CGPA/GPI/SGPA etc), candidate shall calculate equivalent percentage of marks as per conversion formula adopted by respective institute/university. Such candidates would be required to submit the conversion certificate to this effect at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted
- After filling up the ONLINE application form in all respect, and being satisfied that all the entries are correct, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the submit button. If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form
- Candidate should take a print out of ONLINE application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates need not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their
current employer at the time of interview.
- Candidature of the candidates not found meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process. Candidature of the candidate submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links